Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Does anybody buy a shooter to play the campaign?

Does anybody actually buy shooter games for the single player anymore? I'm not talking about games like bioshock that has -no- online multiplayer.





But like COD games, halo, killzone etc...





Because these games only seem popular because of the multiplayer.Does anybody buy a shooter to play the campaign?
Yes I almost always play the campaigns of the games I buy, I rarely buy a game just for online play, most multiplayer modes in games are relatively worthless.Does anybody buy a shooter to play the campaign?
Yes. I buy almost every game specifically for the single-player campaign. The multiplayer is secondary to me.
I used to get the rainbox six for that but as for cod and halo... tey are only wanted for online use...

No comments:

Post a Comment