Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do you predict Hillary and Obama will campaign AGAINST each other, and which do you prefer?

I predict that Hillary will be nasty and will end up shooting herself in the foot, and Obama will be a gentleman and stick with the issues. I also predict that the Dems will nominate Obama, because too many folks can't stand Hillary. What do you think/predict?How do you predict Hillary and Obama will campaign AGAINST each other, and which do you prefer?
Hillary, is to smart for that, she will let the rest of the party push the Islam issue, but she will stay squeakie clean of that.How do you predict Hillary and Obama will campaign AGAINST each other, and which do you prefer?
They will and of the two I prefer Obama because he has a fresh look on the issues and can see the other side of a problem.
They'll fight worse amongst themselves than with any other political party. That's the characterstic of the democratic party; they don't know how to stick together. And I suppose I'd prefer either one, because they'll both lose to a Republican nominee, whomever that may be...I'm hoping for Guiliani
Obama all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment