Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How many campaign flyers do they have to push through your letterbox...?

To get you to change your mind about who to vote for?





Or is it eco-vandalism just for the sake of it?





Damned politicians!How many campaign flyers do they have to push through your letterbox...?
Labour's pamphlet had a picture of a section of ballot paper instructing people to ';put your cross here'; next to the rose! Must be once again relying on the illiterate immigrant vote.Most others could only advise not to vote BNP ,so much for policy's then.How many campaign flyers do they have to push through your letterbox...?
Personally, I think they should do more door-knocking. The only people I think would refuse to talk to would be a BNP canvasser because the BNP are fascists. Others I would be perfectly happy to talk to even if there isn't a cat in hell's chance of me voting for them.
I think to-date I have had about half a dozen, including from parties I have never heard of. However like a good citizen I have placed them in the paper recycle bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment