Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How Do I volunteer for the Barack Obama Campaign ?

I'm 17, and I turn 18 on you guessed it NOV 5th. LOL, So I want to volunteer for them, how do I ?How Do I volunteer for the Barack Obama Campaign ?
Volunteer for ACORN.How Do I volunteer for the Barack Obama Campaign ?
The link below is the official website of Obama's campaign. I didn't look very close, but I would BET you can get all the information you want there.





Note: IO do NOT support Obama.
You might be able to donate money through his website. But I'm not sure if you can do that if you're under 18. You also might have a local democratic group that you could volunteer for. Or MoveOn.org.
First, research this guy. I don't mean watching CNN, reading huffingtonpost.com, I mean researching. Then you tell me you still want to volunteer for this guy, and I'll tell you exactly how it's done.
go to http://www.barackobama.com and look for the link...





They have a lot of volunteer opportunities.





We would love your help, eventhough you are not 18 yet.
http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/s鈥?/a>





Go to that link. Click on the state you are in and you should see a link somewhere that says ';volunteer...';
good thinking log on your comp[uter and find obama web site anbd they will have all the information you need bod bless and do that it make a differants good luck and happy birthday
You have to register by first going to any communist dictator held country and receiving your papers of authentication.
But on your blind fold , call them up and follow the pied piper.
Call your nearest Democratic Party Headquarters and ask for instructions.
Become a criminal and get involved in ACORN or gee study terrorism maybe.
AHHhhhh, that is quite the crappy situation!
www.barackobama.com/index.php
you don't idiot
  • celebrity hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment