Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Where would I go to find a third person point of view of the presidential campaign?

I would like to know what site I can look at for who the candidates are and what they're running for without out opinions or influences.Where would I go to find a third person point of view of the presidential campaign?
Good luck with that.Where would I go to find a third person point of view of the presidential campaign?
England.
The UK, email the Queen ?
Third person is king of saudi arabia
I've gotten a fair amount of coverage from public radio- while they spend the majority of the time covering ';electable'; candidates (those candidates that traditional media dubs as electable), I can honestly say that I have heard each of the major party candidates (including low-polling candidates such as Kucinich and Paul) speak in his/her own words without a TV audience.
I can't offer third person point of view.





However, if you can figure out what policies/changes you want to see happen the most in concrete terms it's possible to find a candidate that will (probably) be closest to actually making those changes.





So post what changes you want to see happen the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment