Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is the organization Campaign to Stop Illegal Immigration legit?

They solicited me by phone for a pledge. I would not give over the phone so they sent a mail request but asked for the pledge amount over the phone.Is the organization Campaign to Stop Illegal Immigration legit?
When ever I get someone asking for money over the phone I always play a birthday card my son gave me over the phone in return. It's a song by dancing hamsters that is loud, country and very obnoxious. They have all hung up once it plays a little. If you like this idea, the card can be bought at Wal-Mart. I love pissing off telemarketers.Is the organization Campaign to Stop Illegal Immigration legit?
I wouldn't donate. Not that I don't believe in the cause, but I think it's a ripoff. Most phone solicitation firms must register with your state secretary of state-------but that doesn't mean that 95% of the money donated can't go to ';administrative overhead';.
Honestly I do not think so. They called my house at 8:05 p.m. and I asked them not too call that late and hung up. The next night they called at 8:50 pm. (since I go to work at 4 in the morning this peeved me pretty good). I think they are really a front for some kind of amnesty.
Not sure, but I would never respond to solicitations over the phone.





We need to do something about illegal immigrants.

No comments:

Post a Comment