Friday, February 12, 2010

Can anyone give me a few examples of opinion leaders that were involved with the presidential campaign?

I have never kept up with the news and I don't know much about the whole campaign thing. I dont understand what an opinion leader is. I have looked it up online but there arent many examples that explain it in depth. I have a question for school that says to identify some of the opinion leaders in the presidential campaign last year. Do you think they are effective in swaying voters on way or another? Any info will be helpful! Thanks!Can anyone give me a few examples of opinion leaders that were involved with the presidential campaign?
The most popular influential people within their respective parties. Also the talking heads who provide the opinion polls.Can anyone give me a few examples of opinion leaders that were involved with the presidential campaign?
Check out Nancy Grace.


The lady has an opinion on everything.


Like, if she saw someone flip their hair the wrong way she could probably give a 2 hour sermon on how to do it right.


She's annoying.


I'm sure she put more than her 2 cents in on the election.


As for an opinion leader.. I'm not sure what that is so maybe this helps maybe it doesn't.


Just saying, Nancy Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment