Friday, February 12, 2010

Attention Hillary supporters, how are you feeling about the Obama campaign at this point?

Just taking a poll here. Hillary supporters only please.





Anyone notice a trend with Strickland, Rendel, and Edwards rejection of any VP offer?





Also, if he put Clinton on the ticket--would that matter at this point? Or has the snub gone on for too long? PLEASE RESPOND ONLY IF YOU ARE A CLINTON SUPPORTER. I know how Obama supporters feel about these issures.Attention Hillary supporters, how are you feeling about the Obama campaign at this point?
I will be voting for McCain whether Hillary is on the ticket or not. I feel bad for Hillary having to campaign for Obama when you can tell she detest the man. I also don't think Obama will appoint her his running mate and I don't think she would accept. Obama is a disaster and no one wants to be tied to him politically.Attention Hillary supporters, how are you feeling about the Obama campaign at this point?
It wouldn't matter to me. I didn't vote for him because I don't trust him and he is inexperienced. We all know whats up with her support of Obama. She has to do it. I bet the DNC can't wait to get rid of Obama. I have a feeling they are giving him a mercy nomination.





All the Clinton supporters I know are now McCain supporters. BTW, the vp wanna bes ALWAYS say they don't want the job... unless of course, they are asked. Then, miraculously, they want the job.





I love generalization, it can be used for anyone.
I am sorry silverbr but it is impossible to get Obama paid spammers off a question. ubgirly2 and fdm215 are Obama supporters and if you look at their questions and answers you will see what I am talking about.


I did support Hillary and now I am voting McCain. I will not vote for Obama in any capacity.
I switched from Hillary early on and her tactics disappointed me, now those same tactics are McCain tactics A lot of Mrs.Clinton supporters were voting against Obama so we never expected there support anyway.
You are right! Nobody wants to be his VP! They they feel they are over qualified for the job. I would have to agree with them.





NOBAMA!!!!
They all rejected Hillary too
I`m sticking to my guns.No Obama! Hillary McCain 08
I was a Clinton supporter but now i just feel sick to my stomach.I'm voting for McCain.
it Never would have mattered, then or now





Clinton was Not running for V.P.
I am voting for McCain, PUMA
I think Obama should be ashamed of himself for one thing. He said from the very beginning that this race would not be about race. BS! He and his campaign have talked about growing up a black man and making history as the first black man to get a Presidential nomination. They tried to destroy the Clintons by using race and now they are gearing up to fight racism when the Republicans start campaigning in earnest. They are looking for anything they can call racism! It makes me sick and I think that he has thrown years of racial healing out the window. There are many people who feel that they have been wrongly accused of racism and are being backed up by many more of those who agree with them.


The second thing is that Obama just destroyed his own image of the champion of the new politician. When he refused public financing for the GE, it was all about the money. He was all for it when he thought the Republicans would have more money than him. When he realized that he could raise huge amounts of cash, he ';changed'; his mind. So much for ';political reform';. He is now officially an ';old school'; politician!


I voted Hillary in the primary and will vote McCain in November. No I would not vote Dem. if Hillary was Obama's VP. I would lose all respect for her. I will not vote for Obama no matter were he is on the ticket.


I could care less who Obama picks as his VP. I only hope whoever it is has a questionable background like Obama, so the Republicans can do what they do best. Win.
I feel that Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton hold very similar views and ideas, Barack Obama reminds much of an inexperienced governer who once ran for president, named BILL CLINTON, who turned this nation around, and eliminataed the deficet caused by the 1st Iraqee war, then Bush the 2nd came along and ruined it!!!!!!!
I love Sen Clinton. It bothers me a little when she is referred to Hillary. Other senators are shown more respect.


Anyway I will vote for Obama because I am voting for the party. I am disappointed that he flip-flopped on public finance.


At first I thought Sen Obama should choose Sen Clinton as a running mate but I have reconsidered. I am just not sure they can work together enough to get things done.
All the Clinton supporters I know are now Obama supporters. BTW, the vp wanna bes ALWAYS say they don't want the job... unless of course, they are asked. Then, miraculously, they want the job.








Democrats 2008
  • celebrity hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment